incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <rabas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] ML Moderators
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2012 04:51:42 GMT
On Sep 12, 2012, at 3:14 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Here are the changes to moderation that will be requested shortly. If anyone else would
like to be added please respond. I will create a JIRA issue for the changes this weekend.

> Please open another email thread to either discuss or propose where to document the moderators
including the moderation documentation that Dennis has thoughtfully provided.

>> I think the action list and number of moderators needed is:
>> ooo-commits - 2
> + Peter Junge
> + Louis Suárez-Potts <luispo@gmail.com>
> - robweir
>
>> ooo-dev - 1
> - robweir
> + bmcs
> + mayongl
> + Ian Lynch <ianrlynch@gmail.com>
>
>> ooo-issues - 2
> + Peter Junge
> + Louis Suárez-Potts <luispo@gmail.com>
>
>> ooo-notifications - 2
> + Peter Junge
> + Louis Suárez-Potts <luispo@gmail.com>
>
> ooo-qa
> + Peter Junge
> + Ji Yan <yanji.yj@gmail.com>
> + Louis Suárez-Potts <luispo@gmail.com>
>
>> ooo-private - 2
> + Peter Junge
> + Louis Suárez-Potts <luispo@gmail.com>
>    Dennis will take care of these changes.
>
>> ooo-security - 2
> - robweir

I never requested this. I asked for someone else to take the lead on
the communications side of the Security team.  But I intend to
continue with the work there I'm already involved in.