incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <rabas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] ML Moderators
Date Sun, 09 Sep 2012 02:45:19 GMT
On Sep 8, 2012, at 12:41 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:

> Hi -
>
> Since Rob and Dennis will be leaving their ML moderators it is time to revisit all of
the lists. There are others that need action. I think we should be replacing mentors (unless
they explicitly choose to remain.)

> I think the action list and number of moderators needed is:
> ooo-commits - 2
> ooo-dev - 1
> ooo-issues - 2
> ooo-notifications - 2
> ooo-private - 2
> ooo-security - 2
> ooo-users - 2
> ooo-users-fr - ?
>

> Below I put a ? where I think we need people
>
> ooo-announce
> imacat
> robweir - Rob did not include this in his list.
> ?

This list is not moderated in the normal way. Instead all emails are
automatically rejected unless from apache.org email addresses.  So the
list had extremely low moderation volume, maybe one per month. I'll
stay as list moderator.

Of course more are welcome.

> ooo-commits
> danese - Mentor
> robweir
> ?
> ?

I have never seen a moderation request from that list.

> ooo-dev
> robweir
> danese - mentor
> pj
> ?
> ?
>
> ooo-general-es
> arielch
> juanmarc@gmail.com
>
> ooo-general-ja
> khirano
> maho
>
> ooo-geral-ptbr
> bino28
> filhocf
> lcoluiggi@gmail.com
>
> ooo-issues
> danese - mentor
> rubys - mentor
> ?
> ?
>
> ooo-l10n
> khirano
> paolopoz
> robweir
> yo
>
> ooo-marketing
> bmcs
> yo
> jsc
> jza
> khirano
> pj
> robweir
> simon@webmink.com
>
> ooo-notifications
> danese - mentor
> rubys - mentor
> ?
> ?
>
> ooo-private
> robweir
> danese - mentor
> jsc
> orcmid
> ? Louis?
> ?
>
> ooo-progetto-it
> davide@flossconsulting.it
> paolopoz
> pescetti
>
> ooo-qa
> lilyzhao8@gmail.com
> maho
> robweir
>
> ooo-security
> malte
> robweir
> ?
> Who is left on this list as subscribers?

As mentioned before this list does not moderate posts. But moderators
are still needed to handle list subscription requests, though these
are very rare.  Probably should add Juergen.

> ooo-users
> khirano
> orcmid
> pj
> robweir
> simon@webmink.com
> ?
>
> ooo-users-de
> mikeadvo
> rbircher
>
> ooo-users-fr
> ericb2 - resigned from ppmc / committer.
> vinceooo@laposte.net
> waterval@sunrise.ch
> What are we doing with the French list. Anyone know?
>
> ooo-utenti-it
> davide@flossconsulting.it
> paolopoz
> pescetti

Note that I have several of these moderator lists already on the
website. It would be good to keep that web page uptodate.