incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <rabas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Distribution Project - Update
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2012 03:46:34 GMT
On Sep 4, 2012, at 5:21 PM, John <support@123openoffice.com> wrote:

> Are there any updates on this? I have asked a little while ago with no
> response. I am willing to get this up and running. Please let me know.

Is it clear, from the previous discussions, what the range of concerns
were?  If so feel free to make a proposal. Any community member can do
this.

The questions I want to see addressed in a proposal would be:

1. What does it mean to be a distributor?  Any requirements?  If so
how are these checked?

2. Where on the website do we list distributors?  What disclaimer
should we include?

3. How do we ensure the list remains accurate and fair?

4. Do we anticipate any logo or other trademark use in conjunction
with this program?

Obviously some of the questions are interdependent. At the easiest
level, a simple list, managed by distributors on a wiki page, with a
disclaimer, would be easy to implement.

Regards,

-Rob