Hi,

I have a question about templates. We have designed many new templates for AOO. Every template including cover page and content page. Please see some examples in the attachments.

As you know, I'm the UX designer and I created all this templates background as pictures. I don't know how to implement them into AOO and how can we let our user know and make the user experience better. So I ask for help, who can help me to implement these new templates into AOO, or could you please tell me what should I do?

I think AOO template improvement should be a long-term plan. Maybe including:Phase 1, "look and feel" improvement - have nice background picture; Phase 2, Make the template easy to use. We start from the "look and feel“, we have some new design now and we will continue to design more
.

Thanks in advance!
--
Best regards,