incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Hriň <michalh...@aol.com>
Subject Re: The translation of AOO3.4.1 release notes and announcement
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 20:42:45 GMT
Hi Kay,

I understand well, I try to explain if I can :)

> Hello again, Shenfeng and Eric--
>
> Please see:
>
> http://www.openoffice.org/zh-cn/news/aoo341.html
>
> which was created by "imacat" on 23/08/2012.

This is release anouncement.

> I would think you would want to make changes to the existing page
> instead of creating a new one. Yes?
>
> If these notes are not where you'd like them, then, yes, you could
> create a new directory and then maybe move the page to that area.
>
> For example, you can, as Shenfeng's suggests, create a new "releases"
> directory/folder under http://www.openoffice.org/zh-cn and then put the
> release notes information there.
>
> What do you think?

Because I don't know how works directories in anon online CMS, and earlier
there was problem with dirs, Shenfeng and Eric asked for creation of
directory
releases where 'll be putted "release notes".

In this time they send a new patch for "release notes" which wants to be
putted into
main zh-cn/ directory.

- Michal Hriň

--
Táto správa bola vytvorená poštovým klientom v prehliadači Opera:
http://www.opera.com/mail/