incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas S├Ąger <ville...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1377138 - /incubator/ooo/ooo-site/trunk/content/development/releases/3.4.1.html
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 21:25:10 GMT
Am 29.08.2012 22:28, Dave Fisher wrote:
>> @Andreas:
>> Is that true, is there really a hard dependency for a specific JRE version?
>
> And if this is so then we should understand why.
>
> Regards,
> Dave

Just open a small Base file with an embedded HSQLDB on Linux x86(32bit).

> http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/download/file.php?id=14591

This is one of mine. Just wait for the form loading, edit some filter
criteria, hit the button and wait for the filter result.

Then extract some old version of Java6 (<= revision 23), point the
office to it and try again. It's many times faster.