incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Keith N. McKenna" <keith.mcke...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [Realease Notes] Proposed template for creation o Release Notes
Date Sat, 25 Aug 2012 01:11:24 GMT
Keith N. McKenna wrote:
> Hello All;
>
>    I have a proposed draft of a template for use in creating Release
> Notes at:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Release+Notes+Template.
> All comments and changes are welcome. I believe that there is a way to
> generate actual templates for the Confluence wiki and I will be digging
> through the documentation for it to try and figure out how to do so.
>
> Regards
> Keit

After rooting through the the Confluence documentation pages, it appears
that admin privileges are need to create a true template. There are two
types of templates Space Templates and Global Templates. For space
templates you need space admin privileges, or global templates you need
Confluence administrator privileges.

I have neither of the above privileges, therefore if the decision is to
use the template than someone with those privileges would need to copy
it into the template editor.

Regards
Keith