incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Keith N. McKenna" <keith.mcke...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: 3.4.1 release notes now on the web server
Date Sat, 18 Aug 2012 19:36:08 GMT
Kay Schenk wrote:
> ... at
>
> http://www.openoffice.org/development/releases/3.4.1.html
>
> Please make any further changes to web document and not the cwiki doc.
> Thanks.
>
> This is not linked from:
>
> http://www.openoffice.org/development/releases/
>
> yet, until we're ready to do the announcement.

Kay;

   I was just starting on making a change to the Release Notes on the
wiki when I saw your post. The change was to be a link to the porting
page for FreeBSD, etc.

   I admit to being a total novice when it comes to HTML editing, but if
there is a way to easily make the change without a high probability of
screwing something else up I would be happy to try and do it.

Regards
Keith