incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jonas Küng <jonas.ku...@hotmail.com>
Subject Open-office downloading site - FLV player advertisement
Date Sun, 26 Aug 2012 16:29:28 GMT

Hello

Today I have downloaded the new open office version. Unfortunately I clicked on the big green
button "Download" of the FLV player advertisement (see attachement with printsceen) because
I thought the download of open office have not started automatically and I expected that button
as one of op office. So far no problem. But then my antivirus programm indicated me twice
that the downloaded file of that FLV player is infected by viruses. So pleace have a look
on this advertisement.

Thanks a lot

Jonas Küng