incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [UPDATE SERVICE] proposed adaptation when AOO 3.4.1 is released.
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 14:28:22 GMT
On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 10:22 AM, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann
<orwittmann@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> currently, an update service is active for OOo 3.3, OOo 3.2.1 and OOo 3.2
> for all languages and platforms for whose we have a released AOO 3.4
> package.
>
> When we have AOO 3.4.1 released I am planning the following adaptations of
> the update service one or two days after the release of AOO 3.4.1 has been
> announced:
> - adapt the update services for OOo 3.3, OOo 3.2.1 and OOo 3.2.
> -- update to available AOO 3.4.1 release.
> -- activate update service for the new languages Finnish (fi), British
> English (en-GB), Khmer (km), Slovak (sk) and Slovenian (sl).
> -- the pages of the new languages are yet not updated on our website. Thus
> the update function will redirect the users of the new languages to [1].

The Slovak pages look good:  http://www.openoffice.org/sk/

It will need to be updated to the final URL for the AOO 3.4.1 release,
when that is available.  But we do have an active committer minding
that page, Michal, so I think it is safe to point the users to that
page.

-Rob