incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: credits.html
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2012 11:49:04 GMT
On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 4:20 AM, J├╝rgen Schmidt
<jogischmidt@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 8/3/12 10:14 AM, Shenfeng Liu wrote:
>> Hi, all,
>>   I noticed that the installer will contains a credits page:
>> http://www.openoffice.org/welcome/credits.html . But this page looks
>> obsolete. Maybe we should update it, or redirect it to
>> http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/people.html ?
>
> but this page is out dated and incomplete as well.

AOO 3.4.0 pointed to credits.html as well.   It should be easy to update.

Committers and Mentors are listed here:
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/openofficeorg.html

We can also get list of other contributions by svn log | grep " by:"
to find "Patch by:", "Reported by:", etc.

Or, since this is a wiki, we could just send a note to ooo-dev asking
for people to add themselves.  That is the simplest.

-Rob