incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] OpenOffice Track: ApacheCon Europe
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 20:50:39 GMT
On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 9:14 PM, Donald Harbison <dpharbison@gmail.com> wrote:
> By now everyone must be aware that the CFP system will be closing tomorrow,
> August 13th. We'll have an idea of what was submitted this week. In the
> meantime, let's have a discussion about how we want to shape our track
> beyond those proposals.

I'm assuming this CFP closed for real this time.  So in order to avoid
confusion I'll replace the announcement banner we have on the website
with another one, encouraging users to sign up for the announcement
list so they will be notified about when AOO 3.4.1 is available.  We
can then replace that with the real 3.4.1 announcement when available.