incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Re: The translation of AOO3.4.1 release notes and announcement
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 09:52:46 GMT
On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 2:18 AM, eric wu <jinjin.wu@cs2c.com.cn> wrote:
> ok,thank you for your suggestion,now i will prepare for my translations!

And the announcement blog post draft is here:
https://blogs.apache.org/preview/OOo/?previewEntry=announcing_apache_openoffice_3_41

Regards,

-Rob

> eric wu
>
> From: Shenfeng Liu
> Date: 2012-08-21 14:02
> To: ooo-dev; jinjin.wu
> Subject: Re: The translation of AOO3.4.1 release notes and announcement
> Eric,
>   That's great!
>   You can find the current AOO 3.4.1 release draft by Kay Schenk in English here: http://www.openoffice.org/development/releases/3.4.1.html
. I'm not sure if any further editing will be make on it.

>   And I think it will be better to put the translation some where under http://www.openoffice.org/zh-cn/
. (Any better suggestion?)

>   The way should be copy the English release notes to the folder of zh-cn, then translate
it into a Chinese version. But currently we are freezing the web waiting for the release,
so I guess we can not update the contents directly now. Maybe you can prepare for your translations,
and after the release, we can publish it immediately.
>   Thanks!
>
> - Simon
>

> 2012/8/21 eric wu <jinjin.wu@cs2c.com.cn>
>
> Hi all:
> I am from China Standard Software Co., Ltd.(cs2c), as a chinese apache open office user,i
am looking forward to assume the task of translation of  AOO3.4.1 release notes and announcement
.