incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fwd: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1 (incubating) RC2
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 17:51:08 GMT
On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 12:32 PM, Jürgen Schmidt <jogischmidt@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/21/12 5:45 PM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
>> FYI
>>
>> we have passed the vote on general@incubator. We can now proceed with
>> the release preparation ...
>
> I am waiting on the ok of infrastructure to start the upload, will keep
> you informed when the bits are uploaded

1) 12 hours for the mirrors to sync?

2) SourceForge can grab the tree from dist.apache.org after you have uploaded.

3) Then website updates, some brief testing to ensure the links are
all working.

4) Then the announcement via all channels, including the upgrade notifications.

Do we want to set a tentative time for #3 and #4, so volunteers can
coordinate their availability tomorrow?

-Rob