incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Scottish Gaelic
Date Sat, 04 Aug 2012 13:56:07 GMT
Forwarding to our new localization list.  To subscribe, send an email
to ooo-L10n-subscribe@incubator.apache.org.

-Rob

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michael Bauer <fios@akerbeltz.org>
Date: Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 4:44 AM
Subject: Scottish Gaelic
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org

Ok, I'll have a bash at maintaining Gaelic (again) as I've heard from
someone that you can do that by "proxy".

The current version is full of junk so I'll start from scratch - could
someone please bundle me blank po files (just AOO, not Help) for en >
gb an email them or put them somewhere for download? I'll work on them
and when I'm done I'll upload them and provide a link where an admin
can grab them and commit them (over-writing what's there at the
moment).

Cheers

Michael