incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <>
Subject Re: Fwd: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1 (incubating) RC2
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 21:29:36 GMT
So some possible confusion coming.  I'm seeing a few websites have
already announced 3.4.1 and are pushing users to
Of course, they are not finding AOO 3.4.1 there yet.

For example this article is being spread via Twitter:

And I can see, via Google Analytics, that we're getting a good amount
of traffic referred to from that site.

So I'm going to spent the next hour or so verifying the download page.
 If others can help with this, please do:

I'll start going down the left-most column.  If someone else can start
on the right-most column (Mac) we should have this done quickly and be
able to publish that page.

View raw message