incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject [DRAFT] AOO 3.4.1 Release Announcement for Review
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 18:06:14 GMT
https://blogs.apache.org/preview/OOo/?previewEntry=announcing_apache_openoffice_3_4

Comments are welcome.

Some updates I know we'll need are:

1) The 11 million downloads claim will go to 12 or 13 depending on
when we release

2) The defect fix count should be updated.  Does anyone have an
accurate count?  I think we want to count only net bugs fixed compared
to AOO 3.4.0, not bugs that we both introduced and fixed in AOO 3.4.1.

Perhaps we can take comments for a day or so, and I'll update to
reflect feedback.  At that point volunteers might prepare
translations.   Any translations we have at release time I can link to
from the blog post.

Regards,

-Rob