incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fwd: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1 (incubating) RC2
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 18:40:05 GMT
On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 2:18 PM, Marcus (OOo) <marcus.mail@wtnet.de> wrote:
> Am 08/22/2012 06:15 PM, schrieb Kay Schenk:

>>> OK, lets see.
>>>
>>> 09:00am PDT will be 06:00pm CET. Very likely I won't be home before
>>> 08:00pm CET (11:00am PDT).
>>>
>>> What about to set the release time to 12:00pm PDT (high noon), will this
>>> work for you all?
>>>
>>> Marcus
>>>

>> OK, new release notes and slight tweak to install instructions are now
>> in staging (committed not published), so when Marcus comes along in a
>> bit and uploads the new 3.4.1 main download stuff and publishes, we
>> should be in business.
>>
>> I'm basically "offline" for a good part of the day today, so I hope all
>> goes well.
>

> I'm at home now and just found this mail which seems to be the latest in
> this thread and for the 3.4.1 release.
>
> Is everything uploaded, distributed and available for public download?
> I had no chance yet to check myself, so I'm simply asking. ;-)

We were waiting for the sync to finish, distributing the files to the
US and EU distribution servers:

http://www.us.apache.org/dist/incubator/ooo/

and

http://www.eu.apache.org/dist/incubator/ooo/

It looks that looks like it recently completed.

Just need a go ahead from Roberto.

If he says it is ready on their side can move our changes to staging
and do some quick testing to make sure we don't have any broken links.

Actually, we can move to staging now if we want.  But just be careful
everyone not to publish yet.

-Rob