incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From dongjun zong <zongdj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HELP]Where could get the information about parameter Properties values in method XStorable.storeAsURL
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 08:31:13 GMT
I think I can't agree with you. I had used MS Office VBA APIs before, in
their VBA API docs, include this kind of information. Besides compare with
MS Office API docs, I think as public API docs, should contain the
information for every method parameter valid list. Thus when I use a
method, I only need to read the API docs.

value list.