incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From dongjun zong <zongdj...@gmail.com>
Subject [HELP]Where could get the information about parameter Properties values in method XStorable.storeAsURL
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 05:40:36 GMT
Hi,
   I am tring to use the method  storeAsURL  of interface "XStorable"

void storeAsURL( [in] string aURL, sequence<
com::sun::star::beans::PropertyValue > aArgs)

What's second parameter valid values? I have searched in Wiki, and get
below information, but still dont' know the information . From below
url
 http://www.openoffice.org/api/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/document/MediaDescriptor.html#FilterName
I know the property name which can be used? But what's value of every
property ? such as there is a property "FilterName"  is this page.
But, what value should be for this property?
Where could I get the information?
FilterName

string *FilterName*;

*Usage Restrictions**optional**Description*internal filter name

Name of a filter that should be used for loading or storing the component.
Names must match the names of the
TypeDetection<http://www.openoffice.org/api/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/document/TypeDetection.html>configuration,
invalid names are ignored. If a name is specified on
doubt it will be preferred.

Thanks.

DongJun Zong