incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OO Sold on eBay
Date Sun, 12 Aug 2012 17:47:10 GMT
On 12 August 2012 17:38, Max Merbald <max.merbald@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd say it's not very fair because probably not everyone knows OOO is
> available for free. It's kind of weird that someone is trying to make money
> with something which is available for free.

The page does actually say (near the bottom)

"Please note that this software is a very good application and can be
downloaded free from the internet"

However it does not link to the ASF, nor does it mention Apache.

Note: OOo itself is free, however Internet access is generally not free.
There may be people who prefer to pay for a CD rather than download software.