incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Grignon <kevingrignon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Social integration" for Apache OpenOffice 4.0
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2012 10:33:03 GMT
KG02 - see comments inline.

On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 1:18 AM, Phillip Rhodes
<motley.crue.fan@gmail.com>wrote:

> I may be jumping the gun here, but I created this wiki page to give us
> a place to store ideas
> related to this:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Social+Integration

KG02 - This great, and in the right spot for now.

KG02 - The cwiki is a great place to explore the technology, discuss
requirements, and scope development feasibility. I'll create a UX design
exploration wiki page on the developer wiki to begin to flush out the
design realization. I'll cross link the two separate wikis.