incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shenfeng Liu <liush...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Two new stats graphs: ooo-dev subscribers and committers
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 06:23:24 GMT
Rob,
  For the defect status, I created r searches and shared them:

   - All_Closed_Since
   - All_In_Resolved_Since
   - All_Reported_Since
   - All_Verified_Since

  I will make out the csv files later.
  And I'm thinking of a wiki to consolidate those defect/quality status
summary with weekly/monthly update, as you suggested before. Also will do
it later this week.
  Thanks!

- Shenfeng