incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shenfeng Liu <>
Subject Re: One wiki about Styles export for Spreadsheet
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2012 01:31:43 GMT
Thanks, Li Tan! It is a good technical sharing!
I think I'm not the right audience to this article, since I didn't do
coding for years...
But I have a general comments: it will be better to claim the purpose at
the beginning of the article. e.g. Are you going to propose a new solution?
Or are you going to introduce the current design/infrastructure? Or are you
going to introduce the usage of related function?...

- Shenfeng