incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shenfeng Liu <liush...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Defect Status wiki
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 07:32:42 GMT
Andrea,
  Thanks for your explanation!
  I think we can just follow the original process if the development is on
a feature branch, and close the defect only when the fix is available on
main trunk or a release. While if the fix is delivered directly to trunk or
a release branch, we can take the lighter approach and go quickly to CLOSED
status.

- Simon