incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shenfeng Liu <liush...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The translation of AOO3.4.1 release notes and announcement
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 06:02:54 GMT
Eric,
  That's great!
  You can find the current AOO 3.4.1 release draft by Kay Schenk in English
here: *http://www.openoffice.org/development/releases/3.4.1.html* . I'm not
sure if any further editing will be make on it.

  And I think it will be better to put the translation some where under *
http://www.openoffice.org/zh-cn/* . (Any better suggestion?)

  The way should be copy the English release notes to the folder of zh-cn,
then translate it into a Chinese version. But currently we are freezing the
web waiting for the release, so I guess we can not update the contents
directly now. Maybe you can prepare for your translations, and after the
release, we can publish it immediately.
  Thanks!

- Simon