incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shenfeng Liu <liush...@gmail.com>
Subject Handout view display only a blank slide
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 07:27:07 GMT
Hi, all,
  I Installed r1366353 Windows for both en-US and zh-CN. Basically they
works well. Only one thing seems to be a big problem: the Handout view
display only a blank slide. It also happens in 3.4.0, so not a regression.
I'm not sure if it is a designed behavior.

  Steps to reproduce are very simple:
1. Create a presentation with built-in template.
2. Switch to Handout view.  Issue: you will notice that the handout view
display only a blank slide.
3. Related issue: if you switch from Handout view to Outline view, there
will be only 1 slide left in the slide navigator.
4. Not sure if related: it happened twice that when I switch quickly
between views, AOO freeze on the Outline view.

  If it is not a designed behavior, I will open a defect in BZ.
  Thanks!

- Shenfeng