incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Harbison <dpharbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Blog post draft: OpenOffice Conference Call for Papers
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2012 17:50:02 GMT
Andrea, I hope that you submit a proposal for a talk. We need the
impressive Italian community to represent key aspects of the proejct and
participate at ApacheCon Europe. Please encourage others from Italy to join
the effort.  Make sure folks know that the deadline is August 13th, not
August 3rd as originally communicated. Also, we do have funds for travel
assistance which we suggest be prioritized for speakers with a genuine
need. More on that soon.