incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Harbison <dpharbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Proposed PMC Chair nomination process
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 22:55:22 GMT
If I recollect correctly, Ross volunteered to work the roster issue on
behalf of the PPMC and as one of more active mentors. He's pretty busy at
the moment, but I think we can put this taskforward for his attention and
action.

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 3:58 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamilton@acm.org