incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RELEASE][3.4.1]: potential release blocker
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 18:58:52 GMT
Hi there,

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 6:15 AM, J├╝rgen Schmidt
<jogischmidt@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> imacat found a problem with the base application icon on windows.
>
> I can verify this issue with the latest version based on r1367911 when I
> do a clean fresh installation, no upgrade. If you run an upgrade
> installation you don't see this problem and the icon is ok.
>
> I have currently no idea what's going wrong here and investigating in
> the problem. I am not aware of any changes in this area and maybe it's a
> build problem only.
>
> I think we should continue testing of the version and I will keep you
> informed.

Tested on Win XP VM and Win 7, both updating 3.4.0, and a clean
install. I can't reproduce it:

http://people.apache.org/~arielch/images/aoo-start-mn-winxp.jpg
http://people.apache.org/~arielch/images/aoo3.4.1-start-mn-win7.jpg

Of course, it worked on 3.4.0, even Dev. Snapshots:
http://people.apache.org/~arielch/images/aoo3.4.0-start-mn-win7.jpg

Regards