incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][DISCUSS] Apache OpenOffice Community Graduation Vote
Date Sun, 19 Aug 2012 23:20:00 GMT
I only wanted to indicate why I was abstaining. This need not be a concern.
I could have made no comment but that might have been interpreted as an
absent mentor by some.

I'm happy to explain my reasons further if anything is not clear, but
without understanding what part you don't understand its hard to expand on
my points. Instead I'll just try and reassure you.

The timeline graphic you point to is new to me. It looks really useful.
You'll note that I said I will abstain until I see the resolution
(including the PMC chair). You'll also note I said my abstention should not
affect the community vote. I believe my position is consistent with the
chart, which shows the community vote prior to the charter andthe IPMC (of
which I am a member) vote after the charter.

Ross