incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache OpenOffice Community Graduation Vote
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 19:21:21 GMT
On 27 August 2012 19:03, drew <drew@baseanswers.com> wrote:

> So - if I may be so bold. Reading email this morning my gut feeling is
> that there is a lot of violent agreement going on..

I agree. If everyone will just step away from their keyboards for a
couple of days, then come back with a precise statement of what needs
to be done over and above the current binary artefacts then we will be
able to move forward. Give it a couple of days though. Let the points
being made here sink in a little. Stop the gut reaction emails. It's a
waste of everyone's time.

Ross