incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ji Yan <yanji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Extend release vote till after testing? (was: Re: [QA Report]AOO 3.4.1 RC2 rev 1372282 Test Report(w/o long run testing))
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 04:41:01 GMT
We did manual and automation test against the RC build. From the test
result, it looks good enough to support vote +1. Long run testing will keep
running over 130 hours, for what I can tell now, the test runs smoothly, we
may need another 60 hours to complete the whole test. But I don't see any
reason to demote this RC.(Anyway RC vote is already closed) If there is any
critical issue found, we will speak out in time.

--

Thanks & Best Regards, Yan Ji