incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ji Yan <yanji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: First Experiance with Testlink
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 06:12:47 GMT
Hi Raphael,

  To address your concern. I'd suggest we use only one project to store all
test cases, and test plan will be helpful to differentiate each release.
e.g. create one test plan for AOO 3.5, and another one for AOO 4.0. So one
test case can be added into both AOO 3.5 and AOO 4.0 test plan. Also in the
test plan you will be able enter your test result, we can call it test
execution.

--

Thanks & Best Regards, Yan Ji