incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject build guide on download page?
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 16:34:23 GMT
I think it might be a good idea to include a link to build information on
the download page.

We could probably put this right under the heading for the source section...

http://www.openoffice.org/download/other.html#tested-sdk

Given the recent discussion on the [VOTE] thread for 3.4.1, it would be
great if we could get the build instructions better integrated in *one*
place and we can add this link to the source download section.

Comments? Volunteers?

MzK

"Never express yourself more clearly than you are able to think."
                                                                        --
Niels Bohr