incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r829379 - in /websites/production/ooo-site: cgi-bin/ content/
Date Sun, 19 Aug 2012 21:48:43 GMT
On Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 1:45 PM, Andrea Pescetti <pescetti@apache.org>wrote:

> Dave Fisher wrote:
>
>> We were supposed to wait to publish.
>>
>>> Author: pescetti
>>> Date: Sun Aug 19 15:08:26 2012
>>> New Revision: 829379
>>>

> What did I publish? If it was only (like the diff showed)
> http://www.openoffice.org/it/**stampa/comunicati/aoo341.html<http://www.openoffice.org/it/stampa/comunicati/aoo341.html>
> then it's OK to have it online. It's not linked and I prefer to prepare
> pages online in advance and only link them at the last minute.
>
> If I accidentally published something else, just let me know, but from the
> diff it seemed I was only going to publish the page above and that was
> intentional... Unless we want to keep the pages offline (on staging) until
> the announcement, but then there's the risk that we cannot catch errors in
> internal links.
>
> Regards,
>   Andrea.

Andrea (and Dave), as an FYI...I basically did the same thing with the
writeup for the 3.4.1 release notes. It's not linked in to anything, it's
just out there, and announced here for folks to make further modifications
if necessary.
Since it takes a little bit of futzing to convert from cwiki to html, I
didn't want to leave this until the last minute.

MzK

"Never express yourself more clearly than you are able to think."
                                                                        --
Niels Bohr