incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject proposed new directory structure for future releases
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 19:27:58 GMT
Way back in late April, Juergen proposed a new directory structure for
release packs than what we have now which is essentially:

/stable/VERSION/<en-US items>
/localized/<lang abbreviation>/VERSION/<lang items>

there are some other areas in SF as well and I don't know if they're still
being used

Could we restart the discussion, or just again send the proposed structure,
on what the "ideal" structure would look like so we could get to work on
modifying the download scripts? Thanks.

MzK

"As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices:
    take it or leave it. "
                                   -- Buddy Hackett