incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE][3.4.1]: potential release blocker
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 18:40:09 GMT
On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 11:17 AM, imacat <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw> wrote:

> On 01.08.02 11:06pm, Jürgen Schmidt said:

> > thanks for sharing the info, please my other email. I don't see that we
> > can do anything here for now.
> >
> > We did also an upgrade on one machine of 3.4 to 3.4.1 and icons were
> there.
> >
> > It is really a strange issue.
>
>     Hmm.  I understand.  If it is a local cache issue, we may not be
> able to do anything (or investigate what cause the Windows cache to go
> wrong?  Change of current icons which is not awared by the system in a
> normal way?)  Anyhow, we might need to leave a message for the users to
> know how to solve it when they encounter it.  Any suggestion?
>
> --
> Best regards,
> imacat ^_*' <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw>
> PGP Key http://www.imacat.idv.tw/me/pgpkey.asc
>
> <<Woman's Voice>> News: http://www.wov.idv.tw/
> Tavern IMACAT's http://www.imacat.idv.tw/
> Woman in FOSS in Taiwan http://wofoss.blogspot.com/
> Apache OpenOffice http://www.openoffice.org/
> EducOO/OOo4Kids Taiwan http://www.educoo.tw/

FYI...I'm having some icon issues also -- on two of them. They LOOK OK, but
something else is going on. I am trying to troubleshoot -- this is in Linux
desktop setup, and get back when I figure it out. I am fairly certain it
had something to do with that stuff I posted here a day or so ago.

MzK

"I'm just a normal jerk who happens to make music.
 As long as my brain and fingers work, I'm cool."
                              -- Eddie Van Halen