incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [QA] Wrote a wiki about Database Usage
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 21:49:11 GMT
On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 11:49 PM, Li Feng Wang <phoenix.wanglf@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi, all,
>
> I am a new user of OO Database, and I wrote a wiki about Database Usage
> according my phase investigation,
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/Database (suggest to use
> FireFox to view)
>
> I will make it better according user experience. Hope to help you know
> Database!
>
> Welcome commonts!

This is great! You might think about adding a link to it from the Tutorials
section of the wiki Documentation area as well...

 http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation

> --
> Best Wishes, LiFeng Wang

MzK

"I'm just a normal jerk who happens to make music.
 As long as my brain and fingers work, I'm cool."
                              -- Eddie Van Halen