incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Xin Li <lxnice...@gmail.com>
Subject [UX]: Help - who can help me to implement these new templates into AOO?
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2012 03:29:35 GMT
Hi,

I have a question about templates. We have designed many new templates for
AOO. Every template including cover page and content page. Please see some
examples in the attachments.

As you know, I'm the UX designer and I created all this templates
background as pictures. I don't know how to implement them into AOO and how
can we let our user know and make the user experience better. So I ask for
help, who can help me to implement these new templates into AOO, or could
you please tell me what should I do?

I think AOO template improvement should be a long-term plan. Maybe
including:Phase 1, "look and feel" improvement - have nice background
picture; Phase 2, Make the template easy to use. We start from the "look
and feel“, we have some new design now and we will continue to design more.

Thanks in advance!
--
Best regards,
Xin Li   李欣