incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ying Zhang <tldy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Propose to support import Shape in VML format from MS OOXML file
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 03:10:51 GMT
It's 2 different markup languages for VML and DrawingML to describe shape
in OOXML,  our target is to improve the AOO's fidelity to parse VML and
DrawingML both to AOO's core model and save to ODF file. And AOO have
already had some achievements for these 2 parts.
Could you describe the idea on why we could do such converter, and what's
the benefit.
Thanks!