incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Linyi Li <>
Subject [CALL FOR REVIEW] VCLAuto patch -- Fix unstable problems of automation scripts
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 07:10:38 GMT

When I run GUI automation test cases, some test cases are not stable.

To increase the robustness, I created this patch. Solved following problems:

 1. Changed a control to treelistbox, changed
coordinate positioning to treelistbox selection. Which made more precise

2. Sometimes navigator dialog will block operations of 3 editor(word
process/spreasheet/presentation). Cleaned user installation directory
before each test case.

3. testSortOptionsIncludeFormats: Sample file for this test case is not

I created on defect to track it:
Pls help to review it. Thanks~

Best wishes.
Linyi Li