incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From RGB ES <>
Subject Re: icon issues with 3.4.x on Linux with KDE 4
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2012 22:38:19 GMT
2012/8/3 Ariel Constenla-Haile <>:
> Hi,
> On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 5:54 PM, Marcus (OOo) <> wrote:
>>> I remember one of my colleagues at Sun/Oracle had worked on a KDE4
>>> integration. I think it was essentially finished but due to some
>>> non-technical reason was never integrated. Maybe there is a child work
>>> space with the necessary changes that we could integrate?
>>> -Andre
>> You are right. IMHO it was Martin H. (mh) with a CWS that should have "kde4"
>> in its name, maybe more or less together with Heiner (?).
> It was Philipp Lohmann, at it's at
> Regards

Is this kde4 integration the same used by openSUSE on their LibO
version? Because that "integration" is not good: it offers the kde
file picker, yes, but the "look and feel" it provides is completely
wrong and historically it caused a lot of trouble: if you look at
openSUSE's forums you'll see many threads about problems with their
LibO that were solver by uninstalling the KDE4 "integration"

View raw message