incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Klassen <eric.klas...@gmail.com>
Subject Importing pics to text on openoffice 3.4
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 16:31:21 GMT
When I import a pic into my text on 3.4, I am unable to move it around, or
to WRAP my text around the pic.  My previous version of openoffice gave me
a lot of flxibility when integrating pics with text.  I tried the forum
without success.  When I click on ANCHOR, the options are all grayed out;
when I click on WRAP, all options are grayed out except EDIT Contour.
Do you have any resolution to this problem.