incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Zhang Lu <zhanglu....@gmail.com>
Subject [Enhancement][Calc]autofilter works just on one sheet (only one auto-range per document)
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 06:29:26 GMT
Currently AOO3.4 spreadsheet support only one unnamed database range
in a document, which makes auto filter and sort function can not
co-exist at the same time in a same sheet, even in one document. If
user wants to use filter and sort in one sheet, at least one user
defined range must be defined, and at least one of this operation must
be on the predefined range. It's hard to use for end user.

In this story, We want to make some improvement. With our improvement,
user can define 1 auto filter, 1 sort and 1 subtotal in each sheet,
which can co-exist in one sheet, without predefining database range
manually. This will solve an old issue, i12666

What's your suggestion?