incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Fernando Cassia <>
Subject Re: English (British) Apache Open Office Version
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 22:47:21 GMT
On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 4:23 PM, Mike <> wrote:
> Could you please advise me on when there will be an English (British) version of the
above software

Mr. Eaton,

Currently, there´s no British English installer or separate "Language
Pack" for AOO.
However, that doesn´t prevent someone from creating one in the near future.

So I suggest that in the meantime you install the EN-US (American
English) release to familiarize yourself with the software, and keep
an eye on this list for news about the availability of either a
English (British) release or separate "Language Pack" that you can
install on top of the US-En release.

A list of currently available Language Packs can be found at the following URL:

Sorry if this isn´t what you expected to hear, but AOO is a community
effort and the current is the first release under the Apache

Best regards,

Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un
Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell

View raw message