incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Fernando Cassia <>
Subject Re: Long Startup Delay
Date Sat, 25 Aug 2012 23:14:39 GMT
On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 1:47 PM, B G Scott <> wrote:
> . The only problem noted thus far is that the startup process seems to take
> an exceptionally long time. I'm driving a Mac Mini with 2Gb of ram at 2GHz
> and have not experienced long startup delays with any other software.

"an exceptionally long time" is something subjective. Can you reboot
the machine (to avoid system/disk caches from affecting results of
repeated loading) and measure the load time?. That´d put things in

Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un
Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell

View raw message