incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Fernando Cassia <fcas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can You Send me the Software?
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 23:15:43 GMT
On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 3:25 PM, Jeff Love <JLove@lsbank.com> wrote:
> . Can you mail me a CD with the software on it?

It´s much easier if you ask someone else with internet access at home
or work to download it for you. Just give him a ´pen drive´ (these
cost less than $8 dollars nowadays) http://t.co/8zBiD16M

Once you have the pen drive back with the AOO 3.4.1 software on it,
just plug it in the unconnected computer´s usb port (many if not all
computers manufactured after ~2001 have one), and install it from
there...

It will cost less (and be faster) than physically mailing a CD
FC

Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un
Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell