incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From chengjh <chen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to insert Table with AutoCaption in swriter?
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 07:04:59 GMT
HI Xiao Ting,

As I know, currently, it seems not able to do as you expect..The option
settings are stored in class SwModuleOptions, which defines a variable
named by "pModuleConfig" in class SwModule,accessible
globally.Theoretically, the pair APIs "setPropertyValue"
and "getPropertyValue" provided by css::beans::XPropertySet can be used to
set/get the certain settings,such as the AutoCaption configuration
because css::beans::XPropertySet is a parent interface of
SwXTextDocument,equal position with XTextDocument mentioned in your code
segment..Developers can get its instance from the similar code segment as
below.Please double confirm because I didn't code or verify..

XComponent xComponent = unoApp.newDocument("swriter");
XPropertySet xPS = ( XPropertySet  )UnoRuntime.queryInterface(
XPropertySet.class, xComponent);

Unfortunately,the implementations of  "setPropertyValue"
and "getPropertyValue" in class SwXTextDocument don't provide the code to
set/get the AutoCaption configuration value. Hope it helpful for you..

--

Best Regards,Jianhong Cheng