incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Steele, Raymond" <>
Subject RE: Re: loadComponentFromURL Issue
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 16:37:06 GMT
Is there anyone out there that may be able to shed some light on this issue? It would be greatly

-----Original Message-----
From: Steele, Raymond
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 10:03 AM
Subject: RE: EXTERNAL: Re: loadComponentFromURL Issue

Thanks for the response. I have tried using the 3.3 libraries and had the same results. As
of now, unfortunately, I am stuck with developing against Star Office 9 because we have another
organization that decides which software can be placed on the system, and I do not see that
the current version of OpenOffice has been released for Solaris 10 x86, only a developers
snapshot. Here is the output of printStackTrace():